Blizzard’s Battle.net will get a new update for better browsing
Blizzard’s recreation launcher, Battle.net, is getting an enormous update, which ought to make browsing by your library a little bit simpler. Blizzard has been testing Battle.net’s 2.zero adjustments on its beta server. Now the adjustments are official, and rolling out for everybody.
There are 5 huge adjustments meant to enhance day-to-day use of the launcher, in accordance with the information launch:
1. Improved navigation and structure—now you can favourite your video games and prepare them for ease of entry
2. A way more expansive structure for information and recreation content material in full-page view
3. A revamped social pane so you possibly can better see your mates and what they’re as much as on every recreation tab
4. Main accessibility enhancements—we’ve added the flexibility to navigate a lot of the app along with your keyboard, elevated our display reader assist, and improved the colour distinction
5. a new, consolidated notifications hub for messages and obtain standing
Elements of North America shall be receiving the patch first, after which they’ll be used to check the launcher’s stability. If issues go nicely, extra accounts will get the update within the weeks forward, together with gamers in different areas.
Blizzard additionally says that it intends to maintain growing Battle.net, and that is “just the start of latest options coming.” It continued: “We’ll hold iterating, bettering, and including to the app over time.”