A picture’s worth a thousand words
Looking for specific pictures in an art studio filled with paintings and murals is a bit like finding a needle in a haystack, if there were lots of fake needles thrown in there as red herrings too.
Here’s how you can beat Fia, find the Pictograms, and work out the Fristad Rock bunker code.
- Where to find Fia’s Pictograms in Deathloop
- First Pictogram – “It tends to the main hall”
- Second Pictogram – “Adds color to tools and schema”
- Third Pictogram – “Lubricates the shaft”
- Fourth Pictogram – “Beneath the wheeled behemoth”
- What is the Bunker Cassette Door Code in Deathloop?