HOW TO FIND MIRRO SHAZ SHRINE
Mirro Shaz shrine is located in northern Hyrule, in the Woodland Tower region. If you have found the Woodland Stable, look across the adjacent Pico Pond to see the shrine. If you haven’t found the stable, you can fast travel to Woodland Tower and look south. Paraglide south from the tower to find the stable, and then head left for the shrine. If you have enough stamina, you can make it in a single glide. (Browse the gallery for the precise location.)
HOW TO SOLVE THE MIRRO SHAZ SHRINE PUZZLES AND FIND THE TREASURE CHESTS
- Start forward and follow the balcony right to reach an elevator.
- Ride the elevator down to the shrine’s lower floor.
- Head forward again to find an orb resting on a pedestal, with a crystal to the right (you can hit it when necessary, to summon another orb) and a treasure chest to the left.
- Open the chest to obtain the Iron Sledgehammer.
- Face the orb head-on, so that you’re looking out across a body of water, and use stasis to freeze the orb in place.
- Hit the orb five times with your sledgehammer while it is frozen in place, which will launch it out over the water.
- If you were aiming head-on, the orb should settle in place in a basin, which raises a barrier to your left so that you can proceed to the next room.
- Use stasis on the square block, which rests on the lower end of a wooden beam.
- Hit the block several times to launch it upward, knocking a slab so that it creates a bridge you can use to climb to a higher ledge.
- Ahead, you will see Mirro Shaz. Before you meet him, head around to the left of his walled area, to find a hidden hallway that wraps around to another elevator.
- Ride the elevator down to a hidden chamber.
- Open the chest to the left for another Iron Sledgehammer.
- Head back to the right and directly face the metal orb, so that you’re looking out over another body of water with a distant platform.
- Use stasis on the metal orb.
- While the rune’s effect is in place, hit it exactly five times with your Iron Sledgehammer, then quickly switch to a single-handed weapon and hit it once more, all before the rune’s power fades.
- If you performed that task properly, a gate opens to your left and you can open the chest to obtain the Giant Ancient Core.
- Backtrack to the exit area, meet Mirro Shaz and collect your spirit orb.